Voting

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy 39th Birthday Bahamas

Happy Birthday Bahamas! It's been a while since I've been here but hopefully this time I'll have some time to keep my blog updated. Since today is Independence Day in the Bahamas I decided to share the July birthday cards that I made for our social club, using the colours of the Bahamian flag; gold, black and aquamarine. As my birthday is also in July, my sister-friend Shan was commissioned to make my card. I'll have to post that late though as I haven't taken a picture of it as yet. Enjoy!     



 

Stamp - Whiff of Joy 
Prisma Color Pencils (blended with baby Oil)
Spellbinders Labels 4 and fancy tags
Fiskars Treading Water Punch
I-rock tool and gems
Flowers, Ribbon and bling


Stamp - Whiff of Joy
CB Embossing folders
Spellbinders large circles,lacy circles and Tags 
I-Rock tool and gems
Fiskars Sunburst punch
Prisma color pencils (blended with baby oil)
Ribbons, flowers and bling


Stamp - Whiff of Joy 
CB Embossing folders 
Martha Stewart around the page punch
Prisma Color Pencils (blended with baby oil)
I-rock tool and gems
Ribbon, flowers and bling


Thanks for checking in and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment