Voting

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If It Weren't For The Rain...

Good morning and Happy November. I've decided to take yet another leap in the world of papercrafting and will now be submitting my work for various online challenges. Thank you so much Tracy for encouraging me and giving me the confidence to enter these challenges. Please pop on over and visit Tracy's blog at http://tracy-countrymouse.blogspot.com/ .

For my first challenge I made a card for the CRAFT Challenge 74, Monotone over at http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/  The challenge is to make a project using mainly one colour. I decided to use hues of blues for my card and a stamp from Whiff of Joy, which I coloured with prisma colored pencils. 




I am also entering my card in the following challenges.

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 46 - Glitter, Glamour & Girlie
ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge 40 - Bling it on

Thanks for dropping by and wish me luck! 

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning what a beautifully designed card, I love it all thank you so much for joining our challenge at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really gorgeous card, love your choice of image.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is looking great sparkles, great job you did with one color.
    it's beauty

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ya
    aww gorgeous card, luv the design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    this is lovely, gorgeous image and fab sentiment, thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and sparkly - thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete