Voting

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Isn't it amazing that there is so much to be thankful for yet some of us are so ungrateful? Happy Thanksgiving and remember, in all things, give Thanks!

Now on to Christmas. I can hardly believe how quickly time has flown by this year. In just a few weeks it'll be Christmas again, but that's okay with me 'cause Christmas is my favorite time of the year!!  That being said, naturally I'm sharing a Christmas card today.

I actually made this card to enter in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge 139 - A Sketch by Susan over at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/, but kept forgetting to link it and now I realize that I missed the deadline.  All is not lost though because I'm gonna enter it in the following challenges:

Daring Cardmakers  - Challenge "We Three........."
Sir Stampalot - Christmas Traditions


Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Good Monring

    I Just spotted where you lived and totally forgot about why I was here.

    It is mins 5 here in the UK today, bitterly cold and snow is forecast, so my mind went straight back to our holiday in the Bahamas a couple of years ago and your beautiful Country and wonderful clear blue seas.

    Back to business and away from daydreaming, a really elegant Chrismtas card, loving the golds and pretty angel - looks like an Inkadinado image ?

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the sparkle on this card and such a gorgeous angel! Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card sparkles, love all the glitter too.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!

    Greetings, Saskia :)
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete